Sunday, August 16, 2009

Apology

Things were rosy and the sun was bright,
That morning I woke up with a clear foresight,
Day moved on smooth as a merrily sailing kite,
I had wished to be ur shinning knight,
Who knew small things can often end up in spite,

I truly appreciate your candor,
although the remark was a little slander,
ur charm made the effect meander,

I vow today not to make such a mistake again,
I commit today not to make u cry again,
I pledge today not to erase that smile of yours again,

I dont take much time writing a poem,
but when its an apologetic piece, in that, I don't have a good name,

I hope you do forgive me and my innocent mistake,
lets celebrate it someday by cutting a cake,

I know u love tiramisu,
and now stop being be so blue,
I have given u enough of a clue,
If u still dont get it, then let me just tell it to u,
I love cakes and I know u do too,
Lets go and gain a pound or two,
afterall it doesnt matter when its with you!

1 comment: