Friday, January 22, 2010

Memory lanes...part 2

Most bizarre incidents of my life..so far...chronologically arranged...grade wise
  1. Multiple Fractured my left leg, in a weird bicycle accident, 6 months bed rest... (6th grade)
  2. Proposed a girl in 8th grade and got thru... (7th grade) 
  3. Beat up a guy for misbehaving with my bro, then get beaten up by his folks... (8th grade)
  4. Mess up studies real bad, getting 36% overall, lowest ever... (9th grade)
  5. Fleeing pre-board examination scene (History exam specifically) and not turn up with the truth until results... (10th grade)
  6. Getting caught by the folks in PTA whose daughter I had an affair (long kept secret) with... (12th grade)
  7. Had my first drag on Marlboro Reds... (1st yr. bachelors')
  8. 60 cigs a day... (2nd yr. bachelor's)
  9. Make out in second class sleeper compartment, with a girl who had a breakup 6 hours back, that too travelling on wait list... (3rd yr. bachelor's)
  10. Bumping into my ex at JFK on her first marriage anniversary... (1st yr. Grad.)

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha.... ur life sounds like a lotta fun.... :P ....

    ReplyDelete